top of page

Groupe

Public·20 membres

Rajasthan vs. TRAU live watch 22 December 2023


Rajasthan United vs Trau FC H2H. « Back | Yesterday | Today | Live | My Games | Finished | Not Started | Tomorrow | Predictions. Next match.


Rajasthan United vs Trau FC Football Betting Tips & Predictions 2023-12-22Match Details Who: Rajasthan United vs Trau FC Competition: I-League When: 2023-12-22, 15:30 Venue: Rajasthan University Stadium Rajasthan United will host Trau FC at Rajasthan University Stadium on 2023-12-22 at 15:30 in an interesting encounter in I-League. Rajasthan United, currently sitting at 10 will be looking for important home win. Trau FC, on the other hand, sits in 13 of the league table and will be looking to improve their position with a win. This match will be a tough test for both teams, and it should be an exciting match to watch. The betting market for this Football encounter is interesting with a 60% chance of a home win, and a 19% chance of an away win. The predicted chance of a draw is 21%. Previous results The head-to-head record for Rajasthan United vs Trau FC is worth a look. Rajasthan United have won 1 meetings with Trau FC, while Trau FC have won 2. There have been 0 draws between these two sides. They have won only one game, drawn one and lost eight after 10 matches. They lost their previous game 1-2 to Namdhari FC. Rajasthan FC will be eager to extend their unbeaten run at the expense of a struggling TRAU, while TRAU will be searching for their second win of the season. Rajasthan FC vs TRAU Match Details Match Details: Rajasthan FC vs TRAU Date & Time: December 22, 7:00 pm IST Venue: Kalyani Stadium Rajasthan FC vs TRAU Head-to-Head The two teams have met three times so far. Rajasthan FC have won two matches, while TRAU have won one game. Matches Played: 3 Rajasthan FC Win: 2 TRAU Win: 1 Draw: 0 Rajasthan FC vs TRAU Probable XI Rajasthan FC Sachin Jha, Mohit Singh Verito, Jefferson Oliveira, Amritpal Singh, Lalchungnunga Chhangte, William Pauliankhum, Darlo Junior, Zoma Vanlalzahawma, Lunkim Seigoulun Khongsai, Syed Suhail Pasha, Richardson Kwaku Denzell TRAU Mohammad Rafique Ali Sardar, Pritam Kumar Singh, Gerard Williams, Manash Protim Gogoi, Sunil Benchamin, Deepak Singh L, Arun Singh Khumanthem, Abraham Okyere, Bidyananda Singh, Danish Aribam, Robinson Singh Soraisam Rajasthan FC vs TRAU Prediction Rajasthan FC have built some momentum in the last few games with three draws and a win. Rajasthan United vs TRAU live score The match between Rajasthan United vs TRAU for the India I-League competition is scheduled to be played on 22 December, 2023. The match kicks off at 13:30 UK ... Rajasthan FC vs TRAU preview, head-to-head, prediction, telecast details, and more ahead of the I-League 2023-24 clashRajasthan FC will meet TRAU in their next I-League 2023-24 fixture at the Kalyani Stadium on Friday, December 22. Rajasthan FC have had a mixed bag in the season so far as they have notched up two wins, three losses and five losses. However, they have managed to build a four-game unbeaten run, including a 4-3 win over NEROCA in their previous fixture. On the other hand, TRUA have failed to get going in the I-League 2023-24. Match Highlights - TRAU FC vs Rajasthan United FC - Facebook 3:53... live from the Nehati Stadium. This was a And there we have it. It's Switch to the basic mobile site. Facebook wordmark. Watch. 󱡘.


À propos

Bienvenue sur le groupe ! Vous pouvez contacter d'autres mem...
bottom of page